Work With Us
Outreach Support Worker - Bradford
To add to our existing team of amazing and dedicated staff, we are seeking to recruit an Outreach Support Worker. Your focus will be on supporting vulnerable young people who live semi independently and who may have a range of needs.
The candidate must be willing to travel to areas including Bradford, Leeds, Calderdale and Sheffield.
Due to the areas this role covers a car driver is essential.
- Previous experience in working with Vulnerable people
- Travel is essential so must hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle insured for business use
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal skills
- Thorough knowledge of safeguarding vulnerable adults and children
- Have or be working towards NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care
The Post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, an employment background check, satisfactory references and verification of right to work in the UK.
To apply for this role please complete the Bedspace Application form and send to email@example.com along with an up to date CV.
Bedspace will process any data provided in response to this job vacancy for recruitment purposes only. For unsuccessful applications, we will hold data in line with current GDPR legislation for a period of 12 months after the vacancy closing date.
Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to find out more about how we use and store data.