Work With Us
Acquisitions Officer - Manchester, Lancashire & Yorkshire
To meet the ever-growing demand of properties required, Bedspace’s Housing team are looking to recruit two Acquisitions Officers who will be responsible for acquiring properties. We are looking for one role in Manchester and one role to cover Yorkshire and Lancashire. The successful applicant will also be responsible for landlord liaison and networking. As Bedspace grows, this is an exciting opportunity for someone to come in and make a real difference by expanding Bedspace’s portfolio of properties.
Due to the areas this role covers, a car driver insured for business use and a willingness to travel are essential.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Birthday leave
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Buying and selling annual leave
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Simply health plan
The ideal candidate will have a genuine passion about working within this sector, with proven experience in a similar housing role.
- Experience of acquiring properties through multiple channels.
- Experience working in a lettings/estate agents or similar
- Result driven with the ability to meet targets
- Able to build and maintain effective relationships with landlords and investors
- Thorough knowledge of Housing legislation and the housing market
- Sound administrative skills and the ability to report on existing and new acquisitions
- To have or be working towards a relevant housing qualification (preferred)
The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, an employment background check, satisfactory references and verification of right to work in the UK.
Bedspace will process any data provided in response to this job vacancy for recruitment purposes only. For unsuccessful applications, we will hold data in line with current GDPR legislation for a period of 12 months after the vacancy closing date.
Please contact us directly if you would like to find out more about how we use and store data
Equality & Diversity
We’re a proud equal opportunities employer that values diversity at every level of our company. We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of ethnic origin, disability, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, marital status or social back ground.
If you have a disability and consider that you may require support with the recruitment process, please contact our HR department who can discuss any adjustments needed with
Application deadline: 07/12/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 per year