Work With Us
Evening & Night Support Worker
To add to our existing team of amazing and dedicated staff, we are seeking to recruit a Night Support Worker. Your focus will be on supporting vulnerable young people who live semi independently as part of our out of hours service.
This role can be based in either Manchester or Liverpool but the successful candidate must be willing to cover both areas as well as our Preston office, using the pool car provided. Due to this a car driver is essential.
The hours for this role will be 2pm until 12am, completing 3 shifts one week and 4 shifts the next. This role covers 7 days a week so the successful applicant can expect to work alternating weekends.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Handling emergency referrals
- Providing welfare visits to Service Users who have recently moved in
- Managing a caseload of Service Users who have evening support needs
- Dealing with ASB and noise complaints
- Responding to emergency situations
- Competitive rates of pay
- Birthday leave
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Life insurance
- Pension with company contribution
The ideal candidate will have a genuine passion about working within this sector, looking to make a difference with our service users and will be looking for a challenging but rewarding role.
- Comfortable with lone-working
- Experience working anti-social hours
- Previous experience in working with Vulnerable people
- Travel is essential so must hold a full driving licence
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal skills
- Thorough knowledge of safeguarding vulnerable adults and children
- Have or be working towards NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care
The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, an employment background check, satisfactory references and verification of right to work in the UK.
Bedspace will process any data provided in response to this job vacancy for recruitment purposes only. For unsuccessful applications, we will hold data in line with current GDPR legislation for a period of 12 months after the vacancy closing date.
Please contact us directly if you would like to find out more about how we use and store data
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.63 per hour
To apply for this role, please email an up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com.