Work With Us
Business Administrator - Manchester
Bedspace are an award winning organisation transforming the lives of vulnerable people. As we expand and grow, we are looking to add to our existing team of dedicated staff. We are seeking to recruit a Business Administrator to support with the utilities function in our Manchester office. The role will be supporting with the utilities across the company, so travel to different offices including Liverpool, Preston and Leeds may be required. Due to this, a driver is essential.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Birthday leave
- Life insurance
- Casual dress code
- Friendly company culture
The ideal candidate will have a genuine passion about working within this sector and have proven experience in a similar Business Administration role.
- Previous experience in dealing with utilities, bills or similar.
- Travel is essential so must hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle insured for business use.
- Competent with Microsoft packages.
- High level of numeracy and literacy skills.
- Computer literate.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and react to unforeseen issues in an ever-changing work environment.
- Proactive and intuitive approach to tasks.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
To apply for this role, please email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for this vacancy is Monday, 4th October.
The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, an employment background check, satisfactory references and verification of right to work in the UK.
Bedspace will process any data provided in response to this job vacancy for recruitment purposes only. For unsuccessful applications, we will hold data in line with current GDPR legislation for a period of 12 months after the vacancy closing date.
Please contact our HR department to find out more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.