All Vacancies | Careers
Senior Residential Care Workers
About us and the roles
We are now developing an exciting children’s home service in Staffordshire Moorlands that will provide a safe and nurturing home, where children and young people can feel relaxed, feel in control of their environment, empowered, and engage in social and recreational activities.
We are inviting applications from caring and creative people, who are highly motivated and enthusiastic as we embark on our first Children’s Home – we are looking for 4 Senior Residential Care Workers.
We can provide supported transitions into our other services such as our group living care, before taking on a tenancy should this be desired. Therefore, successful candidates will be expected to undertake shifts in other Bedspace services (semi-independence, solo-placements, group living etc) to learn what we do as an organisation.
Shifts are from 2:30pm - 3pm the following day with a sleep between 11pm and 7am. The annual salary is based on working 9 shifts per 4 week rota including sleeps, at a rate of £13.07 per hour and £50 per sleep. There is also an expectation to attend team meetings and training sessions. Where these fall outside of rota’d hours, these will be paid as extra.
- 25 days Annual leave + bank holidays (33 days)
- Birthday Leave
- Cash back health plan
- Vivup benefit portal
- Pension & Life Insurance
- Ongoing training and development, opportunities to progress within an expanding company and be part of an effective and supportive team
The ethos and culture of the home will ensure each child will be treated with understanding, dignity, kindness and respect. By building and preserving positive relationships between each child and the team caring for them, successful candidates will help to provide a living environment marked by love and care.
- You must hold the Level 3 Diploma for Residential Child care and be willing to work towards Level 5.
- The position involves working shift patterns including weekends and requires you to complete sleeps.
- Previous children's residential setting experience
- Previous supervisory within social care experience
- Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adult’s candidates must be a minimum age of 21 years old.
- All candidates will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.
- You must hold a valid full driving licence, with business insurance and have access to a car for work purposes.
To apply for this role, please completed the attached application form and send over to email@example.com.
Attached Documents; Job Description, Application Form and Company Benefits