All Vacancies | Careers
Solo Placement Support Workers
To add to our existing team of amazing and dedicated staff, we are seeking to recruit 2 Solo Placements Support workers. The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest working within this sector and will be looking for a challenging but rewarding role.
You will be required to work across all Group Living and Solo services within Bedspace as required such as, Group Living, Trainer Flats and Solo Placements.
You will have proven experience working with challenging young people within different environments. Your focus will be supporting vulnerable young people with 24/7 placements including a sleep, you can expect to work shifts on a rolling rota.
Shifts are from 10am until 10am the following day with a sleep from 12am until 8pm.
Holding a full UK Drivers Licence and access to your own vehicle is essential.
The annual salary is based on completing 10 shifts per month including sleeps at a rate of £10.20 per hour and £71.28 per sleep.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Birthday leave
- Casual dress code
- Life insurance
- Sleep rate of £71.28
- Pension with company contribution
- Simply health plan
- Excellent training opportunities leading to career development
- Previous experience working within children’s residential setting, or experience working with 16+ young people.
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of writing detailed reports
- Thorough knowledge of safeguarding vulnerable adults and children
- Have or be working towards NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care
- Relevant experience and understanding of work with vulnerable and challenging young people
- Driver is preferred so Service Users can be transported to appointments.
- Happy and Positive attitude, enthusiastic and motivated
- Good time-keeping skills and reliability
The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, an employment background check, satisfactory references and verification of right to work in the UK.
Bedspace will process any data provided in response to this job vacancy for recruitment purposes only. For unsuccessful applications, we will hold data in line with current GDPR legislation for a period of 12 months after the vacancy closing date.
Please contact us directly if you would like to find out more about how we use and store data.
Equality & Diversity
We’re a proud equal opportunities employer that values diversity at every level of our company. We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of ethnic origin, disability, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, marital status or social back ground.
If you have a disability and consider that you may require support with the recruitment process, please contact our HR department who can discuss any adjustments needed with you.
To apply for this role, please email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.